Pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data. The personal data provided will be treated as follows:
Purpose of data processing
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out for::
- for the elaboration of internal statistics;
- issuing estimates and offers to active and / or potential customers;
- for sending commercial information relating to one's business to active and / or potential customers;
- for the exchange of communications relating to the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company - by telephone, post, forwarding agent, fax, e-mail and through areas of the website;
- to satisfy the obligations established by law, regulations, community legislation, civil and fiscal laws.
Method of treatment
Data processing for the aforementioned purposes:
- is carried out through operations or series of operations indicated in art. 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- it is carried out by electronic means suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality;
- it is carried out by the administrators of this site or by personnel directly appointed by them.
Provision of data
The provision of the requested data remains absolutely optional, except as provided in the next point.
Refusal to provide data
Any refusal to provide personal data by the interested parties makes it impossible to complete the services connected to the necessary sending of personal data.
Communication and disclosure of data
The data collected may be communicated and disseminated to the staff responsible for administering the site and its maintenance, responsible for this procedure or, in any case, involved in it for service reasons, without the consent of the interested party being required;
RIghts of interested parties
The art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, recognizes the following rights to the interested party:
- right to be informed about the existence or not in the administration of data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form (art. 7, paragraph 1), their origin (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter a), the purposes and methods of the processing (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter c);
- right to be informed about the identification data of the owner, of the manager (article 7, paragraph 2, letter d) and of the representative (article 5, paragraph 2);
- right to be informed of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as owners, managers or agents (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter e);
- the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a);
- right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 , paragraph 3, letter b);
- right to obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in article 7, paragraph 3, letters a) and b) of the law have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c);
- right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy and for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or market research or commercial communication (Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a) and b );
- right to compensation for damage caused as a result of the processing of personal data (Article 15);
- right to appeal to the judicial authority or to the Guarantor to assert the rights listed above (articles 141 and 145).
Google Analytics, active on this site, uses first-party cookies to keep track of visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor accessed the site before, Browsers do not share the information collected by cookies between different domains.
Name and Surname:
Address: via Argo 8 - c/da Pizzolungo 91016 - Erice (Sicily)